Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Rishikesh Part 2

The continuing saga of two women, one camera and a seemingly endless supply of footage of myself. Here's some more - oh, and I threw in some shots of India too. There's even a tribute to Bollywood in this one.

This is still in Rishikesh, at the ashram we visited called Phool Chatti. I haven't digitized any more tapes, so until I do, I kind of have to use up the footage I digitized.



By the way, if I haven't said it before, I really appreciate Vidhu letting me join her on her trip. She's a great friend, and even more so because she agreed to spend a month with me traveling. Only the closest of friends can go through such an experience with their friendship intact and I have to thank Vidhu for that. She is an excellent traveling companion and so much fun to explore with!!

No comments: