Sunday, February 25, 2007

Boggle Blog



I love web boggle , just type in your name and pick your chooser (4x4 or 5x5)- it's a lot of fun and highly addictive. The only drawback is it slows down sometimes when there are a lot of people playing at the same time, but it's free and there are no ads or pop ups, so I don't really care. I get a kick out of the names people pick for themselves - often related to the most recent news item, or statements of faith or beliefs (like Former Fetus, who plays a lot and has provoked others to respond with names like Former Feces) and some names are very clever.

Anyway, check it out if you like Boggle. I usually go by Clinton 08, who by the way, everyone should vote for. Go Hillary!

** UPDATE - I now go by SLO ANNE, if you're looking for me.

1 comment:

david santos said...

Hi; Anne!
You blog is very good
Thank you