Friday, January 26, 2007

Film Studies?

Okay, so the last week or two since my return from India has been relaxing. I spent the first week back in the lovely state of Oregon (I hate it there) where I visited an old friend. We hung out, enjoyed the cold, and watched a lot of movies. After that, I flew to California to visit my best friend Suzanne. We hung out, enjoyed the cold and watched a lot of movies. Now I've got a couple days and then it's back to the work grind.

So I've been thinking about going back to school. I've been thinking I'd like to teach. I don't have to go back to school to do it, but seeing as I have no confidence in my intelligence, I thought getting my PhD would be a sort of HAHA to myself.

Anyway, V thought it would be helpful for me to attend a conference or two and meet some people, to help me decide if it's really what I want to do. So I did a little research and I've decide to go to a Cinema and Media Studies conference in March. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: