Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Getting Ready

So Vidhu and I have learned something about ourselves...namely that neither of us really like to plan anything. So here we are, less than 2 weeks out of our major trip half way across the world and we have just now started to get things in order. Thank god we got our visas at least. We're also trying to use this cool website called couchsurfing.com that allows people to exchange couches, friendship and contributes to world peace (somehow). It's a pretty neat site. It saves you money while traveling, allows you to see a place from an insider's perspective and gives you people to hang out with while you're doing it.
I'm really hoping I can figure out how to post pictures to this site as well, since I'm planning on taking a lot while I'm there.

No comments: