Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

The whole family (all 6 of us) spent Christmas eve together in Oregon at the Eastburn/Folts homestead, where we feasted on Mom's corn casserole (an ever-growing popular dish around this time of the year) and I tried a new recipe for nut loaf that turned out to look like a loaf of something, just nothing edible. Here's some pics of the family in action. It was a glutonous night and santa brought some fun presents, especially treasured were a book on Haku Maki (one of my favorite Japanese artists - see my blog below on LACMA) and a pretty diamond Seiko watch (what can I say, I like shinny, pretty things and this one has a purpose too!) Steven gave me a ticket for a free flight, and since he didn't specify how far we could go, I think I'll ask him to take us to Hawaii...

No comments: